Children’s Theatre of Charlotte is hiring a team of college students to serve as Summer Camp Counselors and Summer Administrative Assistants. We offer an 11-week paid position to college students who are eager to work alongside seasoned, professional teaching artists serving children ages 3-18.
What we’re looking for…
- Determined, enthusiastic and energetic college students who are driven to help a child build confidence, and develop life skills through theatre skills.
- College students who appreciate collaborating as a team member and value the feeling of commitment and accomplishment.
- Brigham Young University students who are ready and excited to work with a fully producing, professional theatre company.
Interested, qualified candidates will find the job information, requirements and application instructions on our website at: www.ctcharlotte.org/jobs.html
We are looking for a few flight directors to work in our Space Lab after school and evenings. We think this would be a great opportunity and a perfect fit for students in the drama department.
This is a link to the job posting for more information: https://provo.applicantportal.com/job-detail-view.php?jid=2517
Front Desk Receptionist Needed!
This position is for a Front Desk Receptionist at the LDS Motion Picture Studio in Provo, Utah. The LDS Motion Picture Studio is part of the Publishing Services Department of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.
- Be alert and attentive to all employees and guests that enter the building
- Answer a multi-line phone
- Sort and deliver mail
- Answer emails
- Intake and ship packages daily from UPS, FedEx, and OnTrak
- Schedule conference rooms
- Occasionally help with Casting Department assignments
- Complete other assignments, as needed
- Professional and pleasant attitude
- Positive communication in order to assist guests and MPS employees
- Be an excellent representative of the LDS Church
- Working knowledge of computers required (Word, Outlook, and Excel)
- Organizational skills
- Able to work Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 12:30pm
Additional Position Details
Studio hours are 8am-5pm. Front Desk schedules may vary, but we are looking for someone who is willing to work 20-30 hours per week. This position is available beginning as soon as possible and we can work out a schedule during the Christmas break.
If interested, please send your resume to:
Producer working for local company in Provo called RevRoad. We are looking for a female, 24-30s, non-speaking part. Part will be paid; planning to shoot before Jan. 1, 2017. Send headshots and resumes to Tigran Mirzoyan at firstname.lastname@example.org