We are especially interested in papers in the following areas:
• Literary criticism/ analysis of works by our guest of honor, Todd McCaffrey, or of the Pern series in general.
• Science and technology ( especially new or unusual)
• Serious analysis of sf&f in cinema, television, radio, and other media
• Analysis of sf &f relating to poetry or theatre
• Critical analysis of the narrative, aesthetic, and thematic elements of sf&f video games
• Mormon culture, literature, and society in relation to sf&f
Submit full papers for consideration to LTUE-Academics, c/o Marny Parkin, 1063 JFSB, Provo, UT 84602 or email electronic submissions as RTF files to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include name, phone number, street address, and email address on cover sheet. Papers submitted without contact information will not be considered. Student papers welcome. Please see ltue.net for more information.
Papers must be submitted no later than October 1, 2017.
Accepted papers may be published in the Proceedings volume at a later date.