This year, the ATHE Conference will be held in Boston from August 1-5. As opportunities to participate in the conference arise, they will be posted here. See important dates below:
|March 30, 2018
||Notification of ATHE Grant awards
|May 1, 2018
|May 15, 2018
||Materials due to your Focus Group Conference Planner:
• Finalized session description for the printed program (no more than 30 words)
• Finalized session title
• Finalized listing of session participants, paper titles, and institutions for the printed program
|June 4, 2018
||Early Bird Registration ends
|June 15, 2018
||Conference registration required for all presenters
For more information about the conference, click here.
High school and college students are welcome to apply. Hands-on experience in the areas of your choice will be customized to fit your experience, interests and school requirements.
INTERNSHIPS ARE AVAILABLE IN:
- Stage Management
- Costumes & Props
- Scenery/Set Construction & Painting
- Management/Front of House Operations
- Arts Education
For access to the internship application form, click here.
The Three Musketeers – (A Threesome That in Fact Is More Than Three)
Where – 1875 State St, Orem, UT 84097, INFO TRAX Building
When – Thursday, April 12 and Friday, April 13 at 7pm
What – COME PREPARED TO:
1) Cold read.
2) Sing. We will provide music for you to learn.
For more information, click here.
High Valley Arts announces auditions for two major productions this year!
The first will be an adaptation of Willy Wonka the Musical! Auditions will be held on Tuesday, March 27 from 7-9pm and Thursday, March 29 from 7-9pm. You should sign up for an audition time Productions will be done outdoors from June 29 until July 14. For more information and access to the audition form, click here.
- All auditioners for singing roles should bring 16 measures of a Broadway song in the style of the show.
- You may bring accompaniment on an Ipad, IPod, CD, or hard copy music.
- We will have a pianist available to play for you.
- Auditioners will be ask to read from the script.
- Those auditioning for dancing roles will learn a short dance segment.
Download Audition Packet by clicking here.
Call 435-657-5007 To schedule an audition time OR click here to send an email requesting an audition time.
The second is their showing of Oliver! Auditions will be held this summer on July 24 and 26 with performances starting in November. For more information and audition forms as they become available, click here.
An audition appointment for the 2018-2019 school year can be made starting after March 1 by contacting the Richards Building Music Office at (801) 422-2563.
Live auditions will be held March 26 – 30, 2018. Callbacks will be in the afternoon on March 30, 2018.
– Bring a current headshot and performance résumé to the audition. Plan to arrive 10 minutes early to complete an audition information card.
– All applicants should come ready to sing a ballad and an up-tempo selection. Each song should be about 16 bars in length. An accompanist will be provided.
– Please have your sheet music cut to the proper length and clearly marked.
– After your vocal audition, you will be taught several dance sequences from the Young Ambassador show. Please bring appropriate dance attire.
-Bring tennis shoes and character shoes (if possible) for the initial dance call.
Visit http://youngambassadors.byu.edu/auditions/ for more information.
The Empress Theater is excited to announce auditions for THE LITTLE MERMAID!
March 20th & 22nd, 2018
June 8th to June 23rd, 2018
For more information about Empress Theater Productions and audition information, click here.
Auditions will be held on Saturday morning, March 10th!
Audition information for Utah Children’s Theatre showing of the Parent Trap will be posted as it becomes available. For more information, click here.
As more information becomes available, this post will be updated.