BYU Ankle Sprain Research – Participants Needed ($30)
Have you ever sprained your ankle? This research study is for you! Researchers in the BYU exercise sciences are interested in evaluating whether functional performance tests (e.g., ankle range of motion test, balance test, and multiple hop test) can predict jump-landing biomechanics.
- Male or female aged 18 to 35 years
- A history of ankle sprain injury
- Physical activity at least 3 times/week, a total time of 90 min/week in 3 months prior
- No previous musculoskeletal (e.g., bone, joint structures, or nerves) surgeries or fractures
- No sports-related injuries in the previous 3 months
Participants will receive $30 upon completion of the study, and total time commitment is around 2 hours.
If you want to participate in this study, please complete our online survey at the following link: https://byu.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_e5L30uP16l83mmh
For more information, please contact Jun Son at firstname.lastname@example.org